- PACKING MACHINES
- Shrink Machines & Shrink Tools
- Turbine Heat Circulation Shrink Tunnel Series
Turbine Heat Circulation Shrink Tunnel Series
T-Series shrink tunnel produces consistent uniform film shrink using heavy-duty,
variable speed blowers and heating elements. This combination creates a recirculating air system that forces air to all package surfaces. Independent control systems regulate temperature, air velocity and conveyor speeds. The efficient heating system on each machine reduces the amount of electricity and the cost of operation.
- Turbine heat circulation system design.
- Reduce heating time.
- Lower heat lost.
- Diminish the use of electricity.
- The lateral air flow directions are adjustable.
- Bottom air flow strength can be manipulated.
- Different conveyor systems are available (live roller, stainless steel or Teflon mesh).